My photo
Eugene, Oregon, United States
I believe my generation has the unique opportunity to save the world. If no action is taken, the world will see catastrophic climate change within the next half century, the cost of which will be measured in human lives. But at this pivotal moment, we have a window of opportunity. We can create the just, sustainable and prosperous future that we seek. I am a Vassar student spending my junior year at the University of Oregon, and I am going to Copenhagen this December to do everything I can to ensure that a mutual survival pact is agreed upon, not a suicide pact.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Aziz Ansari

Dear Aziz Ansari,


I downloaded your comedy album (oh so legally) the other day and listened to it while I drove back from visiting my parents house (now it is like we went on a road trip together!).  I thought that maybe one day when you are googling yourself you will find this blog post.  I just hope you don't die because of it.

I am jealous that you hang out with Kanye West because he is probably one of my favorite celebrities due to his ridiculousness.  Have you seen this video?? It will blow your mind.  And this one is just awesome.  I bet you have seen those videos because you two are so tight.  They were probably your idea huh.  Well maybe your cousin would enjoy them if he hasn't seen them yet.

So I was trying to think of a reason why you would want to respond to me, and then I remembered that I am running a campaign against climate change!  You should be our mascot :) Or we could just hang out sometime.

xoxo
Moey.
moeyoldbold@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!