My photo
Eugene, Oregon, United States
I believe my generation has the unique opportunity to save the world. If no action is taken, the world will see catastrophic climate change within the next half century, the cost of which will be measured in human lives. But at this pivotal moment, we have a window of opportunity. We can create the just, sustainable and prosperous future that we seek. I am a Vassar student spending my junior year at the University of Oregon, and I am going to Copenhagen this December to do everything I can to ensure that a mutual survival pact is agreed upon, not a suicide pact.

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Copenhagen Cell Phone

I will get free incoming calls and texts in Copenhagen (your long distance rates will apply)!

Here is my number:

Calling from the US
011-44-7980-825-686

Calling from Copenhagen (or anywhere els)
00-44-7980-825-686

2 comments:

  1. are you going to be on skype at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for asking! i will, in fact, be on skype. My skype is moeyoldbold.

    Also, this is a UK number and UK long distance rates will apply.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!