My photo
Eugene, Oregon, United States
I believe my generation has the unique opportunity to save the world. If no action is taken, the world will see catastrophic climate change within the next half century, the cost of which will be measured in human lives. But at this pivotal moment, we have a window of opportunity. We can create the just, sustainable and prosperous future that we seek. I am a Vassar student spending my junior year at the University of Oregon, and I am going to Copenhagen this December to do everything I can to ensure that a mutual survival pact is agreed upon, not a suicide pact.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Jette & Ebbe's


Since my decision to go to Copenhagen was fairly last minute, and I didn't have a lot of time to apply for housing, I am fortunate enough to have a very kind friend Katherine Philipson who asked the hosts she received through New Life Copenhagen if they would be willing to put me up also.  The graciously agreed, and I am so thankful!  Their house is like a little slice of heaven.  It is adorable!  And they are so kind and generous.  Below are some pictures.  I am headed off to the Bella Center to check in!  





the dining room

the kitchen


our room downstairs

the patio/garden

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely home! How nice and generous of your host, Jette and Ebbe! A big thanks to the two of them :) We are looking forward to hearing more about the events there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky of you to land in such a nice comfortable house! Thank you, Jette and Ebbe, for putting up my daughter.

    I love Denmark and its progressive attitudes and Copenhagen is one of my favorite cities...the perfect place to host this event.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!